Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
What is the Weirdest Celebrity that you have been attracted to?
An_184831 posted:
What is the weirdest or most unattractive celebrity that you found to be strangely attractive.

For me it is the progressive woman. I dont know why but I have a fantasy about her.

How about you anything strange?

3point14 responded:
I'm wildly in lust with Adrien Brody. And Alan Rickman. I like dudes with big noses.
...oh, you know me...I love the universe, I love all the listeners, watch it! Here's fifty-thousand watts of goodwill! (thepixies bam!thwok)

AliceMalice replied to 3point14's response:
Adrien Brody? Wow!! lol....I'm not judging, I just never saw him as sexy, haha. wow.

I have had steamy dreams about Sean Penn. Something about him I find very sexy. Also Patrick Stewart..I think it is his eyes and cheekbones.

ml51976 responded:
I love marilyn manson!!

Schmaylan replied to AliceMalice's response:
I find Sean Penn attractive also! lol

I think the weirdest crush for me is John Krasinski (sp?)
Im usually attracted to the more masculine, rugged man but something about him I just find appealing..
Dont you give me your heart I cant be trusted with my own...

queston responded:
OK, I think I can win this one.

As a teenager in the late 70s, I thought there was something incredibly sexy about the famous Patti Smith hairy armpits album cover...

Now, you really couldn't get a lot more unfeminine and unattractive than Patti Smith, but there was just some sort of raw sexuality about that photo to me.

Foreverinyoureyes2 responded:
Mine strange crush right now is Matthew Gray Grubler / Dr. Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds.

Not that he is unattractive, just that he is so different from my 'type'.

Recently Steve and I were watching the show and I said, "You know I have a crush on Dr. Reid, right?" and he was facinated. Maybe BECAUSE he is so far from my type? We tried to analyze it, but came up with the idea that there is sometimes no defining or understanding attraction. Sometimes its just there.

An_184832 responded:
im attracted to the guy that came out on karate kid love him i dont know his name..

Schmaylan replied to Foreverinyoureyes2's response:
Lol exactly what Im saying Forever..

John K is so boyish looking and that is not my type at all!

The guys that usually get me going are buff guys like Jason Statham and Charlie Hunnam as Jax on Sons of Anarchy..
You know, the bad a$$ guys lol

BTW my sister is absolutely head over heels for Dr. Reid.. I can hardly stand to watch the show with her because she babbles on and on about how sexy he is lol

LeeLou25 responded:
I find Forest Griffin so extremely attractive WOW! He is a ufc fighter I guess you could call him a celebrity he is bad arse! My next pick would be Saint Pierre he is also a UFC fighter. Awhh how I love the UFC lol. My man wonders why I love it lol.

3point14 replied to queston's response:
Question, I think Patti Smith is the second sexiest female musician ever, Debbie Harry being number one. Her confidence just oozes from every picture taken.

Alice, I agree with you on Sean Penn and Patrick Stewart! Patrick Stewart seems like he'd know how to treat a lady!

I'd also like to mention Woody Harrelson. Jesus, there's something totally unbalanced about him that I just cannot get enough of.
...oh, you know me...I love the universe, I love all the listeners, watch it! Here's fifty-thousand watts of goodwill! (thepixies bam!thwok)

Schmaylan replied to 3point14's response:
I came across this picture and thought I would share it for the ladies! lol

Funny side note, the ladies at the office and I got in a huge disagreement the other day, they seem to think that Brendan Frazier is Gods gift to women (ick!) and only one girl agreed that Jason was smexy.. What is this world coming to?? lol

ImMe26 replied to Schmaylan's response:
I think that dude (excuse me if I spell it wrong) Wakeem Phoenix is sooooo cute!!!!

He is the guy who played along side Mel Gibson in "Signs"...I love him.....

Gotta be the weirdest for me...totally opposite my type as well.
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

3point14 replied to ImMe26's response:
See, I think Joaquin as pretty classically handsome. Broad shouldered, beautiful eyed, nice smiled...Siiiigh...

ImMe26 replied to 3point14's response:
Yes thats how you spell it...thanks Pi as usual
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 21 year old young lady in college, I am in a monogamous relationship with a great guy who I only want to strangle some times! LOL We don't ...More

Helpful Tips

How to change my story
I went to my community profile and it would let me edit my picture and signature but would not let me change my story. I had just realized ... More
Was this Helpful?
135 of 144 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.