NFL....It's GAME on, baby!
AliceMalice posted:
So who's gonna win tonight? Vikings or the "who Dat" Saints?

Wow. I'm turning into a football geek. (blush).
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ImMe26 responded:
Im pulling for the Vikings! Cant stand the Saints!

Main reason is our home team gave Reggie Bush his first NFL touchdown...ugh!
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

AliceMalice replied to ImMe26's response:
Funny- I put a 5 dollar bet on the Saints. But I'd be thrilled of the Vikings win. I like Brett!

ImMe26 replied to AliceMalice's response:
that was my mom's "football" husband , she adored that man!

Sadly she wont be here this year to watch it... so Ill watch and celebrate for her from here on out!

Gotcha Ma!
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

AliceMalice replied to ImMe26's response:
Awwwww, I'm so sorry. That's so sweet (her football "husband" ), and yes...root on Brett on her honor. I will do the same!!

My foot ball husband got in a car accident this morning but he's OK. Poor Tommy. Wish I could kiss it and make it all better...hehe.

He He...lol...

Thanks that means alot

AliceMalice responded:
Stupid Jets. My Pats NEEDED to put them down yesterday. Grrrrr! The sportscasters were calling the game the "hate bowl" lol.

An_184851 replied to AliceMalice's response:
He was right about the hate bowl. I hated both teams. I had a hard time choosing who to root for. Since there was not an option for both to lose, I rooted for the jets since NE stomped my bengals last week.

AliceMalice replied to An_184851's response:
Well your Bengals redeemed themselves yesterday against Baltimore at least.

My poor Tommy. I think he needs some post game cuddling from me to make it all better. lol!

My BUCS looked really good on Sunday, was a good game....

"Maybe some light at the end of that LONG tunnel"..lol..lol

An_184852 replied to ImMe26's response:
I know they surprised me. Cleveland and Carolina are not that good. However they did beat them.

An_184853 replied to AliceMalice's response:
He has his supermodel. Yes beating baltimore was sweet.

ImMe26 replied to An_184852's response:
Sure did, Im more surprised in our QB Josh Freeman, he looks more mature and QB ready than he did last year...he didnt make alof of mistakes ....and all im asking of them right now is to beat 3-13!!!! So 4-12...fine by me..he he..progress is progress!!!

ImMe26 replied to ImMe26's response:
I want to learn how to play "Madden" so bad...lol...SO tired to teach me a lil yesterday...lol...Wasted hour...lol..lol..

AliceMalice replied to An_184853's response:
He has his supermodel

Rub it in, why don't ya? LOL! Maybe he'll get tired of the long legged, skinny waif thin type someday. A girl can dream, right?