Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Confessions 9/29 thru 10/2 Secret Crush? Who?
GuardSquealer posted:
Just thought maybe you would like to confess that your secret crush? Your husbands best friend? Brother? the Mail Man? Your wifes mom? Sister? the woman at the grocery store?

Of course you can confess anything else you would like!

My secret crush would be a woman that worked with my wife. They were friends and she used to come out to the farm ever so often. Well she is probably 15 years younger than us. And one day she decided to jump on the trampoline. I sat and was watching and noticed her thong coming out of her jeans and the more I watched her bouncing around the more I realized how hot she really was. I think I mentioned it to my wife, she just laughed at me. Best use ever made out of the trampoline.

I also confess I am burnt out of the horse shows. I am glad the season is coming to the end. I need a break, both physically and financially.

isabellin responded:
dont have a crush on nobody nor like nobody else than my husband...

AliceMalice responded:
I have a little crush on my boyfriends good friend Mitch. He's funny and he laughs a lot with me. He's a gentleman and offres me his chair when we visit. He's a gentleman and I'm a sucker for that.
But it's harmless. I'm happy with my boyfriend and I'm not looking to do anything with Mitch. I just enjoy his attention.

Sunny_ replied to AliceMalice's response:
I love my husband very much!

I do have a little crush on an ex from like 8th grade. He was my first long serouis relationship. We just started talking agaion one day on Facebook. We haven't talked in like 8 years. It was so nice to talk to him. I remembered how cute and in "love" we were!

However I have never felt the love me and my husband have! I love him more and more everyday!He is my biggest crush!!!!

SUPdude responded:
I had a BAD crush on a former HR rep of mine that never went anywhere, but it was as bad as it could be.

She looked like Phoebe Cates but with a bigger butt. She had a terrific sense of humor, cared about the workforce, was sharp as a tack, volunteered at an animal shelter, cycled, drank like a fish, had the most beautiful coffee brown eyes and was just about perfect in every way. We hit it off immediately when I was on the HR committee,, which made it even worse.

Thanks for bringing this up....... now I'll be worthless the rest of the shift, LOL.

An_184983 replied to SUPdude's response:
I have a slight crush on one of my guy friends. Everyone thinks he's ugly as sin, but I think he's got an amazing personality that makes him attractive to me. I can seriously talk to him for hours about everything and nothing, and he remembers little details about me like he mentioned this dress I wore to a formal 3 years ago. I get a tinge jealous when he mentions other girls he's seeing and he's always asking if I have any single, available friends I could set him up with and I secretly wish sometimes that I were single and available. There's sexual tension between us, which we are both aware of, but he's told me he would never act on it b/c he respects the relationship I'm in and he wouldn't want to mess up our friendship or make things awkward.

I'm posting anon, but I'm aware people may know who I am which is fine, I just don't want people IRL who may accidently stumble across and read this board to know who I am b/c I am in a very committed relationship. If you know who I am based on my anon number, shhh! Please don't blow my spot up!

Contemplating19 responded:
I have a huge crush on one of my mother's friends. This is the most sexy, and intelligent 56 yr old woman I have every come across. I've had this crush since I was about 7. I even got drunk one night and tried to push up on her, she just laughed at me and shot me down stating "Boy, I'm old enough to be your mother!" I remember those times when she used to spank me for being bad... I was bad on purpose.

I confess that lastnight my son decided to stay at his mothers house, and I was very tempted to smoke some weed. However, just my luck if I did I would have a pop drug test at work the next day so I didn't.
Daughters, lock up your mothers! I'm single again!

3point14 responded:
I confess I leave all my Canadian change in my (MA) take a penny, leave a penny coin thing. I can't stand foreign currency in my wallet.
...oh, you know me...I love the universe, I love all the listeners, watch it! Here's fifty-thousand watts of goodwill! (thepixies bam!thwok)

butterfly19790424 replied to 3point14's response:
I confess I just ate a cold Reese's PB cup with my Coke Zero and it was GOOD!!
A true friend is someone who knows you're a good egg even if you're a little cracked

SUPdude replied to 3point14's response:
Better rethink that....... it may be worth more than the penny !

Contemplating19 responded:
I confess that my son was able to skip school today (dr's appt) and has been with my mom the entire time. Funny thing is now that he's at home he's been walking around singing "Tears of a Clown" by Smoky Robinson & The Miracles. It's hilarious hearing a 10 yr old singing that song.
Daughters, lock up your mothers! I'm single again!

3point14 responded:
I confess that I am completely terrified of Saturday night. Hello, AA.
...oh, you know me...I love the universe, I love all the listeners, watch it! Here's fifty-thousand watts of goodwill! (thepixies bam!thwok)

BabyLovesPrada replied to 3point14's response:
AA? as in Alcoholics Annon?
A good friend will bail you out of jail, a TRUE friend will be sitting right next you saying...... Damn that was fun! ME 33, DH 30

3point14 replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
Unfortunately. I got my bi-monthly blackout drunk last weekend and recall very little. It was a nightmare of a night, and afterwards I thought "Well, stop drinking".

And was then totally filled with apprehension. Like, I was getting scared at the thought of not having those drinks or five for social lubrication.

So it was 1. I don't like how I am when I drink 2. I don't like drinking to enjoy taste, I drink to get drunk 3.Drinking makes me think about my little dalliance with pills, the worst time of my entire life and 4. the thought of not drinking literally made me sick to my stomach. I can be an a$$ sometimes, and hard-headed and dumb. But with my family history of Drinkers and all that, I don't want to be dumb. I have too much going on, and I promised the manfriend I'd seek help, or he'd leave.

So I get to spend a chunk of my Saturday night in the basement of a church. I hope this helps.

BabyLovesPrada replied to 3point14's response:
(((HUGS))) PI, I am sorry you are going thru this but I am so incredibly proud that you realize this might not be healthy and are taking the appropriate steps to get better. (GREAT BIG PI SMOOSHING HUGS)))

You are such an amazing person. I will be thinking of you Sat.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, a TRUE friend will be sitting right next you saying...... Damn that was fun! ME 33, DH 30

Spotlight: Member Stories

I work third shift, and I spend a lot of time checking out Webmd. I use to go to a lot of different boards, but now I primarily spend my time on coupl...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.