Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    hurtokwife posted:
    I have been married to my husband for almost 14 years, have 2 beautiful kids, and thought everything was good with my husband and myself. I got up, found SEVERAL online sex websites that he had been going onto everyday for quite a while. I then found where he has been calling sex chat rooms, one after another for the past few years. I have never been soo hurt, confused, mad, sick, etc... ever. I've confronted him, and he can't tell me why they could give him something I couldn't. He says it's finished, but how do I ever trust him again or forgive him? I love him, but I don't deserve this and neither do my kids, who have no idea, I just want to understand all of it. Any advice please?
    pow47 responded:
    He's on a slippery slope. My husband of 30 years started with online porn, then online sex clubs, then prostitutes and massage parlors, then a torrid affair with a woman half his age. When I caught him (finally) he begged forgiveness and promised never to do it again. He has been in counseling for 3 years, and I will still never trust him or respect him. You and you husband need counseling to understand why this happened, but if I had faced this when I was your age, I'd be long gone.
    wife50 responded:
    I am right where you are at now, I just recently found out my husband of 21 years have been using online porn sites for over a year. The money he has spent on this particular porn site is jaw dropping. When I confronted him he lied and blames me for the issues in our relationship. I know exactly how you feel, I have never felt such deep hurt before, and I am considering seeing a mental health professional.
    Best of luck to you,

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Helpful Resources

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.