Skip to content
Ready for things to be better
westtexasmomma posted:
So i call my doctor an tell him that on top of the general feeling crappy with this lovely disease now my stomach is not working i can only eat once a day then the next morning i get sick an throw up an my food from the night before is still there yea i know nasty right... So he just orders more test now besides small bowel series i get to do more stuff an all the nurse said was "he order a lot more test" didn't even tell me what they where and no help for the time being.... and i don't do the test till the 30th... so frustrating... does anyone else have the problem the there stomach not diagesting right????

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
I do but I end up choosing liquids and instant breakfast/boost types of things. Eating at night rarely goes well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm in my early-mid 30s & just got a firm dx of Crohn's this year (April 2010) but have been feeling ill since the end of college. I use t...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful