Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HELP WITH MEDICINE COST
LisaLisa1225 posted:
Hi everyone,,,WOW,, its ben a long while since i last logged on here,,,things have changed, anyhow how is everyone?. I'm here today, i felt this would be the best place to go for help and advice...i just found out that my cimzia med isnt covered under my presrciption plan and i now owe the pharmacy company alot of money. I know there are places and foundations out there that i can apply for assistance,,,,i just dont know where to start. If anyone on here knows of any knid of assist programs PLEASE lead the way....i need the help like yesterday,,,,,my next injection is due friday and now i have to go w/o it this week because of this big mix up. So, if anyone on here has any info, please feel free to share. It will be greatly appreciated,,,,,,,thankyou so much for listening.

larsstarscanary responded:
Have you tried contact the maker of the prescription medication that you are using?

larsstarscanary replied to larsstarscanary's response:
"contacting" is what I meant to type!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was diagnosed in 2004 after a year of horrible diarrhea, weight loss, fatigue and generally hell. Have had many years of trying different medicines wi...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.