Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Announcement: I've Got a Shadow
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
As some of you may already know, I will be handing off my communities to other moderators on 9/24. In order to make that transition smoother, I have shadows on all of my current communities. Elizabeth gets the privilege of taking over this community on 9/24 and shadows me until then.

This one I saved for the last announcement. Not only do I appreciate this community for the support you offer each other, I appreciate the support everyone has offered me. Some days it just helps to read that no, I am not the only one in the world frustrated by my bowels, by my fatigue and inability to do everything I feel like I should be able to do.

Ok, I won't get mushy yet. I just wanted to announce that you will see Elizabeth posting here and I encourage you to welcome her warmly. I have given her the scoop on IBD and some great links--but as you know--there's a lot to learn!

kaj2313 responded:
Oh Louise,
You will be missed hope you say on and at least keep on as a friend!
Good Luck to you!

OyWithThePoodlesAlready responded:
oh wow, we'll miss you and your wonderful knowledge! Hope you still stop by every so often!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Louise, I have found something you left behind.... A very large pair of shoes! I know this Community is very personal to you and please know I will work hard to grow into your "shoes" and in my knowledge of Crohn's and Colitis as moderator of this great tight-knit group of members.

I have been quietly following your community for the last few weeks while researching Crohn's and Colitis to gain more insight. I am impressed with the support you give to one another while battling this challenging disease.

Please join me in wishing Louise great success and good health in life's next adventure.

Elizabeth

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to kaj2313's response:
Oh, I will try. I will let Elizabeth get her wings a bit first though.

mindyj1971 responded:
Louise,
You will be greatly missed! Please keep in touch with us from time to time....we still want to know how you are doing!

Take care and good luck in whatever new adventures are coming your way:)

Hugs-Mindy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29, living with UC since I was 21. Living in New Mexico and trying not to let it control my life and failing miserably. EXTREMELY sick of the ...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.