Skip to content
Rednewbie (GIN) where are you?
mindyj1971 posted:
Just a shout out to Gin! Haven't seen you post on here for a while; hope all is ok:) Please just check in with us when you get a second or two.

HUGS!
Mindy

hannahleigh89 responded:
Okay, now I'm getting worried. Where the heck are you, woman?

kaj2313 replied to hannahleigh89's response:
She hasn't answer my e-mails. I'm very worried!!!! Gin, it's ok if you don't want to be on the board any more just give us a thumbs up PLEASE!!!

Your Friend,
Julie

arbob5 responded:
Nothing from RedNewbie (Gin) yet? Wow, I'm worried too.

Gin, please let us know how you are. We do care so much!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Guys,

Since she has not responded and all are concerned, I will do some checking from my end to see what I can find out.

Elizabeth

kaj2313 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks!!

mindyj1971 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you, Elizabeth. I, too, have e-mailed her a couple of times over the past several months and have not heard back from her. Please let us know what you come up with. I might send another e-mail tonight and just ask her to please let us know that she is ok.

Thanks for your help:)

Mindy

hannahleigh89 responded:
...Still no Gin?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with Crohns in June 2009. Had a resection in October 2009. In the process of healing and trying to learn how to not cause flare-ups. Am on R...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.