Other issues
kaj2313 posted:
Does anyone have issues in other parts of their body with the crohns, I'm haveing eye trouble and joints and muscules trouble. Problem is should I go to the GI or to the GP, the GP just want to up my predisone, but I think it's more than that. But would I go to the GI???
mindyj1971 responded:
Hi kaj2313! Sorry you are having so many problems....trust me, you are not alone! I get sores in my mouth (thrush). I have been treated for it by my dentist. I just happened to have an appointment for a cleaning when it started, so he treated it for me, otherwise I probably would have called my primary care doc. I've been on prednisone since April and now I have osteopenia, too. I do get joint aches and pains, but they have not been bad enough to need treatment. I usually start with my primary care doc and since she knows my history with Crohn's, if it is something that she thinks I need to go back to the GI for, then that is what I do. It can take forever to get in to see the GI, though....ggggrrrrrr! I have a friend with Crohn's that gets flare ups in her eye and she sees an eye dr for it. They give her steroid eye drops for it.
I'm pretty sure that I didn't clear anything up for you....LOL! I don't think it will hurt to call either doctor:) Let us know what happens!

Take care and big hugs!
kaj2313 replied to mindyj1971's response:
Mindy thanks for responding, I worry about you. You have so much going on my little problem isn't much. I'm thinking of you and your family. I'm sure you will do great you are a strong women with a family that loves you!! Get rested up girl!!!