Skip to content
Surgery tomorrow.....finally:)
mindyj1971 posted:
Hello all! I have just started my wonderful prep for tomorrow's surgery. Man, this is definitely the worst part! I'm using MoviPrep this time....I've never had this before. Hope I never need it again! Ugh....lemon-lime flavor....I didn't even get to choose a flavor:( I will never be able to drink Sprite or 7-UP again!
I have to be at the hospital at 8:15 tomorrow morning and surgery is scheduled for 11:00.
I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. So glad that it is finally here. Just wanna be done now:)

Thank you all for your continued support and well wishes! It truly does mean the world to me. Hope to be back on here in a couple of days:)

Love to all!
Mindy

kaj2313 responded:
Wishing you all the Best Mindy! You are strong and have a great family beside you! I will be thinking of you!

miserable_sob responded:
Why no 7-UP again? I drink Diet Coke all the time, even though I wish I could quit drinking it.

OyWithThePoodlesAlready responded:
oh wow, I hate a miserable prep! I hope that's the worst of it and tomorrow goes well! I'll be thinking about you
~Ali

jodi2125 replied to OyWithThePoodlesAlready's response:
best of luck to you Mindy. Ive beenthinking of you. I hope this is what your body needs and that you can finally start healing and feeling good again.. hugs and prayers to you.
jodi

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Mindy,

Best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery!

I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and please let the hospital staff know they are taking care of One Great Super Mom!

Looking forward to hearing how you are doing in the next few days,
Elizabeth

hannahleigh89 responded:
Good luck, Mindy! You're in my thoughts.

arbob2 responded:
You're the best and we all know you will come through this with flying colors. And I understand what you mean about not wanting to drink 7 up or Sprite again. I felt that way after my colonoscopy prep over two years ago and I still can't stand even the smell of either one of them. I have somewhat of a sensitive stomach that way anyway.

We love you and are thinking of you every single minute. Prayers are with you. God bless. Look forward to hearing from you. Many, many hugs!

cook1958 responded:
Best of luck Mindy..............good thoughts are coming your way for a very successful surgery and a great recovery. Please keep us posted.
Cook

cancu responded:
Good luck with your surgery, my thoughts and prayers are with you Mindy !!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with crohn's/colitis in 2005 and have been on every medication known to man! Most medication seem to work initially for a very sho...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.