Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Gary and Gin
hannahleigh89 posted:
Has anybody heard from them lately? I haven't heard from Gin in months, and I only hear about Gary from Mindy... Any news on them?

miserable_sob responded:
People just seem to come & go on da internet like a ship in the night.

mindyj1971 responded:
Hi everyone.....

Hannah, I still keep in contact with Gary....poor guy is still being put through the ringer with health issues:( I'll let him know that you asked about him:)

I have tried e-mailing Gin and have not gotten a response for months now. I'm not sure what happened.....I hope she is alright. It's just not like her....she used to be one of those that worried along with all of us if she didn't hear from someone for a few days. Maybe I will try one more time....hope I still have her contact info.

Hope that your recovery is going well. How have you been feeling? Eating is still a bit of a struggle for me....stupid nausea....GGGGRRRRRR!!! I am gaining more strength each day. I still have days that my body just won't cooperate and I sleep all day....but that is ok. I'm sure that I am still in some state of sleep deprivation from my weeks in the hospital, and I know that I am a little dehydrated. At least I feel human for the most part now.

Take care and big hugs!
Mindy

mindyj1971 responded:
Hannah, I talked with Gary tonight and he asked if you would give your phone number so that he could call you. He also told me that it was ok to give you his number. If you want it, let me know and I will e-mail it to you....or you can e-mail me your number.

He told me that he always has trouble getting on to this site. Something about already having an account with a different e-mail address. Anyway, he has tried...

Hugs,
Mindy

arbob5 replied to mindyj1971's response:
The same thing happened to me a few months back when I changed internets. I tried and tried, but finally gave up...by the way, WebMD was the only site I had problem with as far as a new address...so I had to start from scratch, used to be arbob2, and now I'm arbob5. Makes no sense to me, but I know how Gary feels. I still don't understand it at all.

kaj2313 replied to arbob5's response:
I to have tried Gin (e-mails) nothing. I sure hope she is ok!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Karen (36 yrs old) Microscopic Colitis, Fructose & Sucrose Intolerant Undiagnosed for more than 10 yrs with lower abdominal pain, 15-20 restroom ...More

Helpful Tips

Pamper your Bum... As often as Possible
Most of you have heard this, but for you Newbies.. Trust me on this tip. Pamper your Bum, to keep your bum from getting raw and sore use ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.