Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
woke up feeling HORRIBLE!! YUCK... THUJA???
everydayizagift posted:
I woke up very late.. it was approx. 2pm and I usually dont sleep that long. I have added a few things to my homeopathic meds, also added probiotics. The nutritionist recommended Thuja 3 tabs 1 X and then 1 pellet under the tongue every other night. It's a strong antioxidant. The 3 tabs knocked me out cold. Then The next night - did not take. Last night took the pellet and feel asleep very quickly. Woke up with a 102.6 fever and dizzy as heck. I Is my body excreting toxins (the fever indicates that my body is fighting somethig) I'm going to call this nutritionist once i FIND MY CELL!
it also concerns me that I didn't tell her I'm on psych meds.. do they conflict? Ughhhh.

Any insight would be great & thankyou
Don't forget that Everyday is a Blessing! Keep looking up and remember you are never alone.  
Sincerely,
That Girl

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi That Girl,

I am sorry you are feeling so bad. Hopefully you found your cell, called and are feeling a bit better. How are you doing today?

I also wanted to give you a couple of other references -

For drug interactions check our Drugs & Medications Center , some of supplements may also be listed.

We also have an "Ask the Pharmacist" feature if you do not need answers right away.

And, as you know, always let your pharmacist know what supplements/vitamins you are taking. We have a few 24hr pharmacies available and I have been known to call in the middle of the night with questions about dosages.

Let us know what you found out and how you are feeling,
Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Crohn's on June 16, 2010 after a year of mis-diagnosis (gall bladder surgery) and no diagnosis. I guess I'm fortunate to ...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.