Skip to content
Sorry y'all
Magsjeanea posted:
Sorry, Y'all. Lars and I were just fooling around. She was saying that she really wants take more French lessons cause she is spotty on writing. She also thanked me for giving her the hint about taking Miralax with Sprite. I told her that I didn't think she should worry about going into flare because of her prep for the colonoscopy and want her to come back and tell us what the results showed. Like I said, just fooling around with a language that I was raised with in New Olreans. Hope everyones night is going well.
Mindy, I hope they can get those abcesses drained so you can get back on your feet.
Hannah, I hope you can figure out what you can eat that won't make you feel so bad.
love and hugs to all,
Take good care,
Love Goes There,

Mag's Jeaneau

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there. It feels like I've been dealing with intestinal issues my whole life. I was first diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis when I was 17; I'...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.