Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thank you all, UPDATE on DR's VISIT
clhensley7 posted:
I just want to say thank you, all of you, for sharing your stories and listening to mine! This community has really been a help and inspiration to me. I don't know how I would have gotten through these last few months without you guys!
I am finally going to the University of Virginia tomorrow morning!!! No thanks to my DR's office-they sent a file-and didn't follow up on the requests that UVA sent back; and the only info that UVA had was that I had dirrahea and a sinus infection. IF I hadn't called this morning, my info would still be setting there waiting, but I called UVA myself and since I did they rushed me into an appointment! For those of you who are religious-pray for me that I finally get some answers-for those of you who aren't-wish me luck!!

swvagirl responded:
YAY!!!! I hope they can help you! Did you manage to get in the doc I told you about or did they get you in with someone else?

Sarah

Magsjeanea responded:
What did the doctors at UVA finally tell you? I am dying to find out what they found was wrong with you. Hope all went well and you got the answers you were looking for.
Take good care,
Love Goes There, Mag's Jeaneau

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was diagnosed in 2004 after a year of horrible diarrhea, weight loss, fatigue and generally hell. Have had many years of trying different medicines wi...More

Helpful Tips

Trips to ER
When I get out of the hospital this time, one of the first things I will do when I get home is to pack a small bag with toiletries for my ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.