Skip to content
What's Up Wednesday - If I Was a Superhero I would be.......
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
How would you finish this sentence?

If I was a superhero or if I could have superhero strengths I would be/or have.......

I would want the ability to read minds, I am always wondering "what in the world were they thinking?".

Just for fun - Plug your info into Which Superhero Are You? to see what you come up with. You can also Create Your Own Superhero , kind of fun!

Looking forward to hearing your responses,
Elizabeth

arbob5 responded:
I would bring about peace in the World, heal all sicknesses, and hopefully I would be able to "fly", visit all family and friends, and have one heck of a hootin' good time!!!

JavaMamma27 responded:
Telecanisis (sp?). I want to control objects and people with my mind. Do I have control issues? Yes. I would be like Jean Gray before she became Phoenix (X-men). She was smart, sexy, and had awesome mind control powers. Sweet. Professor Xavier's powers are fine with me too. I also mike Mystic. Shapshifting powers could be VERY useful also.

Or it would be pretty cool to be a Jedi;. Nothing like "The Force". Another mind control method- ha ha ha! I really LOVE Mace Windu. He is so awesome.

Also, I would love to have magic powers like Harry Potter. Another one of my obsessions. And if you are really good Like Hermoine Granger, think of what you could do!!!

Yes, I have given this ALLOT of thought over the years!

Stephanie

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh were to start! haha! well my name is tera i am 21!. I got Crohns when i was 9. i was very very sick i beleive they said if i would have waited 3 or...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful