Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's Up Wednesday - If I Was a Superhero I would be.......
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
How would you finish this sentence?

If I was a superhero or if I could have superhero strengths I would be/or have.......

I would want the ability to read minds, I am always wondering "what in the world were they thinking?".

Just for fun - Plug your info into Which Superhero Are You? to see what you come up with. You can also Create Your Own Superhero , kind of fun!

Looking forward to hearing your responses,
Elizabeth

arbob5 responded:
I would bring about peace in the World, heal all sicknesses, and hopefully I would be able to "fly", visit all family and friends, and have one heck of a hootin' good time!!!

JavaMamma27 responded:
Telecanisis (sp?). I want to control objects and people with my mind. Do I have control issues? Yes. I would be like Jean Gray before she became Phoenix (X-men). She was smart, sexy, and had awesome mind control powers. Sweet. Professor Xavier's powers are fine with me too. I also mike Mystic. Shapshifting powers could be VERY useful also.

Or it would be pretty cool to be a Jedi;. Nothing like "The Force". Another mind control method- ha ha ha! I really LOVE Mace Windu. He is so awesome.

Also, I would love to have magic powers like Harry Potter. Another one of my obsessions. And if you are really good Like Hermoine Granger, think of what you could do!!!

Yes, I have given this ALLOT of thought over the years!

Stephanie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Cheli but my granddaughter, Mag's, calls me Jeaneau. I was born and raised in New Orleans but now live in the Chattanooga, Tn. area...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.