Skip to content
JavaMamma27
mindyj1971 posted:
Just wanted to check on you and see how you are getting along. Hope that you are doing better:)

Are you on Facebook...I'd like to get a hold of you....I have some info for you that I can not post on here. If you are not on Facebook, I will give you my e-mail address or you can give me yours if you are comfortable with that. It's nothing bad....I am just not allowed to put it on this board:)

Big hugs to you
Mindy

JavaMamma27 responded:
Mindy, thats fine. Give me your email and I will find you on facebook. (My email uses my last name, so I can't use it on here)

mindyj1971 replied to JavaMamma27's response:
So, how are you feeling? Hope that your week got a little better for you:)

Here is my e-mail address...I know that they advise you not to put it on here, but I don't know how else to contact you...

mindyosercovel@hotmail.com

Hugs,
Mindy

OyWithThePoodlesAlready replied to mindyj1971's response:
hey guys - you can always sign up for a new email address that you don't use on a regular basis and post it here (so you don't get scooped by spammers and hit on your normal account) - I use gmail and actually have all my gmail addresses show on my everyday account so my resume email and the one I post here work like 1 address while i"m still able to post it (or use a more professional email on my resume )

also - you can help avoid bots grabbing your address by typing it like

youremail *AT* hotmail *DOT* com

not that its guaranteed not to get scooped up but it takes a bit more work for them to automatically grab it

I think its so nice how everyone here wants to take care of each other

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to OyWithThePoodlesAlready's response:
Hello All - You are all wonderful, your care, concern and support for one another is immeasurable!

Ali's idea of setting up a separate email for online communication is great. Your safety and security is our concern - please know our communities are public on the big ol' world wide web.

FYI - I also have separate email addresses for work, personal, banking/credit card info and requesting information/ordering online.

Keep up the great support!
Elizabeth

arbob5 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Elizabeth, I have separate email addresses exactly as you do. My son and my son-in-law are both in the banking industry and they highly recommend that everyone do this, just to protect your assets. So, I did, and recommended it to all of my other family members and friends. Makes perfect sense to me. Why take a chance in this day and age, right? And it's very easy to do...just get a "g" email or a Yahoo email. Both are free.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Aaron Wu. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis on December 2, 2011. My symptoms appeared late September, as mild abdominal cramping a...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.