Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Found good Facebook site
Magsjeanea posted:
I have found a great site on Facebook called:

Let's talk Crohn's and other GI diseases

They really have a great following and good information. Just thought you guys might be interested if you are on Facebook.

Take good care,
Love Goes There,

Jayl955 responded:
I've joined this group on facebook awhile ago. it has a lot of info and good people to awnser questions or that needs help as well. I always look foward in reading these posts as well as the post from everyone on webmd

mindyj1971 responded:
Thanks, Magsjeanea

There are several pages on Facebook that are good. I'm on the "Let's Talk" page...there is also "ButYouDon'tLookSick", "Bad Tummy Foundation", EMPWR support group", "The Chronicles of Crohnies" and a few others. They are all wonderful sources of support and information. I've caught up with a few of my Web MD friends on FaceBook...hope to see some of you there:)

Hugs,
Mindy

Magsjeanea replied to mindyj1971's response:
Mindy,
I am so excited to read that you are slowly regaining your strength and the your pain is decreasing. You and Hannah have gone through enough with this horrible disease.
Please keep taking it slow, sweetie, and get better. I bet your children are thrilled that you have been with them more and also see you in less pain. So glad they got their mommy back. Thanks for the suggestions of new pages. I will check on them.
Hope all keeps going well.
Take good care,
Love Goes There,

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was first diagnosed with UC in 2008 and took Asacol and Canasa for about a year before taking some advice from a friend and trying a strict gluten f...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.