Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OT, But we got good news last night! WOOOHOOO!!
JavaMamma27 posted:
My husband got accepted to Grad School! He is going back to get his Masters in Theater Education. He has his undergrad in the same thing. A Master's will get him back into teaching, will double our income, and will give me access to HEALTHCARE COVERAGE!!!!! He won't be done for another 2 years, but this is a HUGE light at the end of the tunnel!!

Stephanie

arbob5 responded:
That is super news! So happy for both of you. Now that's positive "stuff". You're doing well for your situation. And I can only imagine how difficult it is for you. But keep smiling, or at least trying to smile. And I always try to think of something humorous when something gets me down. A good laugh can always snap me out of my bad mood. It really does work.

hannahleigh89 responded:
Congrats Steph So glad to hear something is going right for you, finally, lol.

Magsjeanea responded:
Congratulations Steph and hubby, so glad that such positive things are coming your way! Now you need a vision board to knock out your symptoms! Way to go.
Take good care
Love Goes There,

larsstarscanary responded:
Congratulations!

I thought grad school was fun--I hope your husband will, too. I took a theater course once--I was in the costume department. I had a ball!

jaimem92 replied to larsstarscanary's response:
I've tried replying a few times.. lol. oh well. I'm really excited for you guys! what an answer to prayer huh. granted, it will be a little while until the insurance and stuff kicks in, but it's something. I used to love doing theater in school- granted I'm pretty sure I was terrible at it, but it was still a blast Congrats

mattdamonishot replied to jaimem92's response:
Great news steph!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Okay, here's a little bit about me: -I'm 23 -I'm a graduate student studying to be a professional musician -I was diagnosed with ulcerat...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance for Medical Expenses
Many with a diagnosis of Crohn's or Colitis are unable to work or enjoy many social or physical activities. The burden of paying medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.