OT, But we got good news last night! WOOOHOOO!!
JavaMamma27 posted:
My husband got accepted to Grad School! He is going back to get his Masters in Theater Education. He has his undergrad in the same thing. A Master's will get him back into teaching, will double our income, and will give me access to HEALTHCARE COVERAGE!!!!! He won't be done for another 2 years, but this is a HUGE light at the end of the tunnel!!

Stephanie

arbob5 responded:
That is super news! So happy for both of you. Now that's positive "stuff". You're doing well for your situation. And I can only imagine how difficult it is for you. But keep smiling, or at least trying to smile. And I always try to think of something humorous when something gets me down. A good laugh can always snap me out of my bad mood. It really does work.

hannahleigh89 responded:
Congrats Steph So glad to hear something is going right for you, finally, lol.

Magsjeanea responded:
Congratulations Steph and hubby, so glad that such positive things are coming your way! Now you need a vision board to knock out your symptoms! Way to go.
Take good care
Love Goes There,

larsstarscanary responded:
Congratulations!

I thought grad school was fun--I hope your husband will, too. I took a theater course once--I was in the costume department. I had a ball!

jaimem92 replied to larsstarscanary's response:
I've tried replying a few times.. lol. oh well. I'm really excited for you guys! what an answer to prayer huh. granted, it will be a little while until the insurance and stuff kicks in, but it's something. I used to love doing theater in school- granted I'm pretty sure I was terrible at it, but it was still a blast Congrats

mattdamonishot replied to jaimem92's response:
Great news steph!!!!!