Skip to content
Pancolitis, Anyone?
larsstarscanary posted:
I've got pancolitis now. Does anyone else have it, and are you in remission? What do you do to keep the pancolitis in check?

JavaMamma27 responded:
just googled pancolitis. Yuck. Sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with that. It doesn't sound like much fun. I can't remember, do you have just UC or CD?

(((hugs)))

Stephanie

Magsjeanea responded:
Lars,
So sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Please keep us updated on what's going on with you. We will be here whenever you need.
Take good care,
Love Goes There,

larsstarscanary replied to JavaMamma27's response:
I've got Ulcerative Colitis which is now the pancolitis. But I'm still in remission--No bleeding, no diarrhea, no weight loss (unfortunately--Just kidding--I've got 5 pounds to lose the old fashioned way...)

larsstarscanary replied to Magsjeanea's response:
Thank you so much--I really can't complain. I don't have any active symptoms. I think, and this is just a theory, that it got to this stage because of the lack of rest for 3.5 to 4 years, the amount of time I did have diarrhea. I've been symptom-free now since Thanksgiving Day 2009, knock on wood!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Lauren Hope. I am 19 years old and have been struggling with "stomach problems" for about six years. it really got serious in...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.