Skip to content
Experiment (I can't spell : )
JavaMamma27 posted:
My Dr TELLS me that there is less inflamation in my ilium. FOr dinner tonight I had Strawberries, Bananas, and half a butternut squash. We will see what happens.

But BOY DID THEY TASTE GOOD!! I am Totally craving fruits and vegies.

steph

hannahleigh89 responded:
I bet you are. I know exactly what you mean. I went months (probably close to a year) without any fresh vegetables or fruits and it was really getting to me. I'm adding them back in slowly. I hope you tolerate it well. I really hope you do.

JavaMamma27 replied to hannahleigh89's response:
Nothing happened after eating that last night. I had more strawberries and bananas for breakfast. I will finish the squash for lunch.

I just need SOMETHING fresh.

hannahleigh89 replied to JavaMamma27's response:
Still doing okay after adding fresh fruits and veggies?

JavaMamma27 replied to hannahleigh89's response:
Blueberries are a HUGE no-no!. I have had intermittin sharp stabbing pain for days and pencil poo. The last time I ate them in December the same thing happened.

Strawberries, bananas, canned green beads, butternut squash have all been ok so far. I shoulf be going into a flare this week (My 26 day cycle), so we will see how is goes.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brandi, I am a 26 year old mother of 2. I have a daughter who is 7 named Kylie and son who is 2 named Zeke. I first started experiencing ...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.