Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

What's Up Wednesday (Really Thursday) - So, Who's getting up early and watching THE Wedding?
    Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
    I am waking up early to begin traveling and will watch the Royals until we leave. I love all the pomp and circumstance, I remember watching Charles and Diana. Seems like it was just yesterday!

Going to pour a spot of tea,
    Elizabeth

arbob5 responded:
    I am stunned by the coverage of this royal wedding. Seems to me the media is somewhat overboard, and I worry because there are so many other issues to be covered. But kudos to William and Kate. They are a lovely couple. She is beautiful and her wedding gown was absolutely perfection. God bless them.

And enjoy your tea...I'm having another cup of coffee. I love iced tea, but prefer hot coffee.

May your travels be wonderful, relaxing and everything you desire. Bless you in your travels.

mindyj1971 responded:
    I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding, but I think I only watched it because back then we didn't have 100 channels to choose from:) I did not watch this wedding....I figure there will be enough coverage of it over the weekend. I really think that there are other things that we could be focusing on, but at least it is something good:)

Enjoy the weekend!
    Mindy

jaimem92 replied to mindyj1971's response:
    I had my Remicade infusion on the 29th, so I watched the rerun of it while I had my infusion.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I do have many other health issues I am dealing with besides my type 2 diabetes and Lilly my permanent ileostomy. I have been diagnosed with the foll...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance for Medical Expenses
    Many with a diagnosis of Crohn's or Colitis are unable to work or enjoy many social or physical activities. The burden of paying medical ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.