Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's Up Wednesday (Really Thursday) - So, Who's getting up early and watching THE Wedding?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
I am waking up early to begin traveling and will watch the Royals until we leave. I love all the pomp and circumstance, I remember watching Charles and Diana. Seems like it was just yesterday!

Going to pour a spot of tea,
Elizabeth

arbob5 responded:
I am stunned by the coverage of this royal wedding. Seems to me the media is somewhat overboard, and I worry because there are so many other issues to be covered. But kudos to William and Kate. They are a lovely couple. She is beautiful and her wedding gown was absolutely perfection. God bless them.

And enjoy your tea...I'm having another cup of coffee. I love iced tea, but prefer hot coffee.

May your travels be wonderful, relaxing and everything you desire. Bless you in your travels.

mindyj1971 responded:
I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding, but I think I only watched it because back then we didn't have 100 channels to choose from:) I did not watch this wedding....I figure there will be enough coverage of it over the weekend. I really think that there are other things that we could be focusing on, but at least it is something good:)

Enjoy the weekend!
Mindy

jaimem92 replied to mindyj1971's response:
I had my Remicade infusion on the 29th, so I watched the rerun of it while I had my infusion.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Appendectomy - Sept 1985 Resection - Dec 1985, 18 inches of small & large intestine and colon removed Resection - June 2000, 12 inches of small in...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.