Skip to content
What's Up Wednesday (Really Thursday) - So, Who's getting up early and watching THE Wedding?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
I am waking up early to begin traveling and will watch the Royals until we leave. I love all the pomp and circumstance, I remember watching Charles and Diana. Seems like it was just yesterday!

Going to pour a spot of tea,
Elizabeth

arbob5 responded:
I am stunned by the coverage of this royal wedding. Seems to me the media is somewhat overboard, and I worry because there are so many other issues to be covered. But kudos to William and Kate. They are a lovely couple. She is beautiful and her wedding gown was absolutely perfection. God bless them.

And enjoy your tea...I'm having another cup of coffee. I love iced tea, but prefer hot coffee.

May your travels be wonderful, relaxing and everything you desire. Bless you in your travels.

mindyj1971 responded:
I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding, but I think I only watched it because back then we didn't have 100 channels to choose from:) I did not watch this wedding....I figure there will be enough coverage of it over the weekend. I really think that there are other things that we could be focusing on, but at least it is something good:)

Enjoy the weekend!
Mindy

jaimem92 replied to mindyj1971's response:
I had my Remicade infusion on the 29th, so I watched the rerun of it while I had my infusion.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old...and i have had crohn's disease for about 12 years....i have realized that the older that i get the more that disease is takin...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful