Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Quick Question
hannahleigh89 posted:
Is it possible to block someone from reading your posts and from having to read theirs? There is a member or two (yes, you know who you are) that I'm rather tired of dealing with.

Magsjeanea responded:
Hannah, I have tried that but can't seem to find out that information. I think there is someone on each community that I want to block. Hope you continue to do as well as it seems you have been doing. Can't wait to hear of your adventures in nursing school. I had a some of the best days of my life in nursing school and also working as a nurse since 1975 till 2003. Have fun and make us proud, you deserve the fun. Take good care,
Love Goes There, Jeaneau

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there. It feels like I've been dealing with intestinal issues my whole life. I was first diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis when I was 17; I'...More

Helpful Tips

Pamper your Bum... As often as Possible
Most of you have heard this, but for you Newbies.. Trust me on this tip. Pamper your Bum, to keep your bum from getting raw and sore use ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.