Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Appointment w/Surgeon cancelled......GGGGRRRR
    mindyj1971 posted:
    So, my surgeon got called into an emergency surgery this afternoon....I am rescheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm. I just hate waiting....want to get this over with and find out what the next step is.

Thank you all for your wonderful support:)

Enjoy your weekend,
    Mindy

hannahleigh89 responded:
    Good luck today, love. Thinking of you.

arbob5 responded:
    Good luck, Mindy. We're thinking of you every minute.

Keep us posted. Love you lots.

jodi2125 replied to arbob5's response:
    thinkng of you. hope your appt went ok.
    jodi

mindyj1971 replied to jodi2125's response:
    Saw my surgeon on Monday....he did an "exam" and said that he could not see any drainage from a fistula. My GYN said that he did see it. So, now I have to go next week and have a small bowel follow-through and a vaginogram done to see if I have a fistula forming from my small intestines to my vagina. Sounds like great fun, right there! I've never had either of these tests done before, so I am gonna have to do some reading up on them. I will let you all know what I find out once I get the results.

Love to you all!
    Mindy

magsjeanea replied to mindyj1971's response:
    Good luck with your up coming tests. I hope they all go well.
    Take good care,
    Love Goes There, Jeaneau

swvagirl replied to mindyj1971's response:
    I had a small bowel follow through just after I was diagnosed. Not that bad considering...You have to drink the think barium wait 30 minute then they take a series of pics of your abdomen. Never had the vaginogram done, but sounds rather interesting....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have had crohns since 1998 going to restroom all the time or, having "accidents" all the time really sucks . my daughter has an auto immun...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance for Medical Expenses
    Many with a diagnosis of Crohn's or Colitis are unable to work or enjoy many social or physical activities. The burden of paying medical ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.