Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Appointment w/Surgeon cancelled......GGGGRRRR
mindyj1971 posted:
So, my surgeon got called into an emergency surgery this afternoon....I am rescheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm. I just hate waiting....want to get this over with and find out what the next step is.

Thank you all for your wonderful support:)

Enjoy your weekend,
Mindy

hannahleigh89 responded:
Good luck today, love. Thinking of you.

arbob5 responded:
Good luck, Mindy. We're thinking of you every minute.

Keep us posted. Love you lots.

jodi2125 replied to arbob5's response:
thinkng of you. hope your appt went ok.
jodi

mindyj1971 replied to jodi2125's response:
Saw my surgeon on Monday....he did an "exam" and said that he could not see any drainage from a fistula. My GYN said that he did see it. So, now I have to go next week and have a small bowel follow-through and a vaginogram done to see if I have a fistula forming from my small intestines to my vagina. Sounds like great fun, right there! I've never had either of these tests done before, so I am gonna have to do some reading up on them. I will let you all know what I find out once I get the results.

Love to you all!
Mindy

Magsjeanea replied to mindyj1971's response:
Good luck with your up coming tests. I hope they all go well.
Take good care,
Love Goes There, Jeaneau

swvagirl replied to mindyj1971's response:
I had a small bowel follow through just after I was diagnosed. Not that bad considering...You have to drink the think barium wait 30 minute then they take a series of pics of your abdomen. Never had the vaginogram done, but sounds rather interesting....

Spotlight: Member Stories

All I have now are body aches. Colonoscopy found pan UC 11/2008. I had reoccurring iritis before starting Apriso.

Helpful Tips

Trips to ER
When I get out of the hospital this time, one of the first things I will do when I get home is to pack a small bag with toiletries for my ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.