Skip to content
Appointment w/Surgeon cancelled......GGGGRRRR
mindyj1971 posted:
So, my surgeon got called into an emergency surgery this afternoon....I am rescheduled for Monday at 1:00 pm. I just hate waiting....want to get this over with and find out what the next step is.

Thank you all for your wonderful support:)

Enjoy your weekend,
Mindy

hannahleigh89 responded:
Good luck today, love. Thinking of you.

arbob5 responded:
Good luck, Mindy. We're thinking of you every minute.

Keep us posted. Love you lots.

jodi2125 replied to arbob5's response:
thinkng of you. hope your appt went ok.
jodi

mindyj1971 replied to jodi2125's response:
Saw my surgeon on Monday....he did an "exam" and said that he could not see any drainage from a fistula. My GYN said that he did see it. So, now I have to go next week and have a small bowel follow-through and a vaginogram done to see if I have a fistula forming from my small intestines to my vagina. Sounds like great fun, right there! I've never had either of these tests done before, so I am gonna have to do some reading up on them. I will let you all know what I find out once I get the results.

Love to you all!
Mindy

Magsjeanea replied to mindyj1971's response:
Good luck with your up coming tests. I hope they all go well.
Take good care,
Love Goes There, Jeaneau

swvagirl replied to mindyj1971's response:
I had a small bowel follow through just after I was diagnosed. Not that bad considering...You have to drink the think barium wait 30 minute then they take a series of pics of your abdomen. Never had the vaginogram done, but sounds rather interesting....

Spotlight: Member Stories

After 12 years of Ulcerative Colitis for which doctors gave me no other option than surgery, I cured myself of Ulcerative Colitis using self administe...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful