Skip to content
Entocort
rayeshope posted:
Has anyone with Ulcerative Colitis had any success with Entocort? Also, has anyone tried Glutamine as a supplement?

hannahleigh89 responded:
I've used Entocort off and on, but I never really seemed to have any huge results with it. I think my problem is that I had Crohn's Colitis, and it would treat one but not the other. I think I had that problem with a lot of meds (I've tried many), but we didn't know until after surgery that I kind of had both.

And no, I've not used Glutamine. Sorry I wasn't more helpful, but I wanted you to know that your post had been read.

Magsjeanea responded:
I have Crohn's colitis and was put on Entocort along with Asacol and went into remission within 3 months of starting these meds, I feel very lucky. Wish you luck.
Take good care,
Love Goes There, Jeaneau

rayeshope replied to Magsjeanea's response:
Thank you for the reply. It is wonderful to hear you had results.

rayeshope replied to hannahleigh89's response:
Thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am in my early 30's, and I was diagnosed with moderate-severe Crohn's disease and non-celiac gluten intolerance on 11/24/10 after 20 years o...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.