Skip to content
Need help....
kaj2313 posted:
I just found out that the area where I had a resection done is closing do to scare tissue. They are going to do something with a ballon to try to streach it out. So I don't have to go under the knife again this soon (11/2) since resection. Has anyone had this done and does it work? Please if you have any info let me know.

Thanks

mindyj1971 responded:
kaj2313.....I saw your post today where you stated that you don't get support on here anymore:( I'm so sorry that you feel that way. The only reason I did not respond to this post earlier was because you are asking about a specific procedure that I have not had done, and I did not think that I had anything to offer you. I think I have had every procedure, BUT this one done. Please don't give up on us....we do want to be here for you.

I have heard of this procedure, and imagine I will need it someday, too, because of all of the scar tissue (I've had 5 surgeries in 2 1/2 years), but I do not know off the top of my head anyone that has had it done.

Again, so sorry that you have felt that no one has been here for you:(

Big HUGS!
Mindy

kaj2313 replied to mindyj1971's response:
Thanks Mindy,
I guess I'm just not happy with this site any more. Seems kind of clicky if you can have that on a support site. I will try to find help else where......

I am very happy for your recovery and I know how good it feels to feel good again. Heck, you had one bad thing after another. You deserve this time to be a Mom, a wife and employee again!

Enjoy every Min..

Thanks again,
Julie

kaj2313 replied to mindyj1971's response:
Mindy Thanks,

I just feel this site is getting clicky if that can happen on a support site. I feel bad.....but I will find some place else to get help. I do miss Gin she always had a kind word even if she didn't have answers.

You are doing so GREAT, glad you can get back to being a Mom, wife and Employee. I know how wonderful it can feel to be better....don't over do! Take care!

Thanks again,

Julie

hannahleigh89 replied to kaj2313's response:
I'm sorry you feel that way...

OyWithThePoodlesAlready responded:
Hey, sorry I don't feel like I have much to contribute most of the time, I feel like there are people who are so much more knowledgeable and I'm so new to this. I am grateful for people who post their experiences, I have a narrow section and considering I'm just in my 30s, I'd guess some sort of procedure is in my future.

I'm just curious, was the resection out of necessity or bc it was too painful? When I got my colonoscopy last year, the GI said surgery wasn't out of the question for me but wasn't necessary at this point

thanks for sharing, sorry I can't help

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diag with UC in 2007... Thought I had a bacterial infection from drinking out of the same cup as a dog (I've done worse). One peek with the sig, ...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.