Skip to content
HI guys!
mindyj1971 posted:
Just checking in with everyone....hope you are all feeling well and enjoying your weekend.

Things have been crazy here, but the kids and I are finally settled in the apartment. Life is soooo much easier for me now! They seem to be adjusting well. I have my first appointment with the attorney on Monday morning. Just ready to have this dissolution done already. So ready to get on with life....but, all in good time. I've waited this long....a few more weeks won't kill me.

Just wanted to check in real quick with you all and send you lots of love and big hugs!
Mindy

mattdamonishot responded:
Mindy, you are so strong!!I so admire you!!I can't berleive you are divorcing after all your health issues. I wish you all the BEST!!!!!

mindyj1971 replied to mattdamonishot's response:
Thank you! I feel better than I have in years! Can't believe it took me this long to see how unhappy I have really been. It really did take me getting so sick for so long to realize how life can be snatched away from you. I finally decided that I wanted more and FINALLY had the courage and strength to go after it.

I knew that I had to do something....I started to flare a little over a month ago and I knew it was because of my living situation and the stress that I was under. No way am I letting myself get that sick again! As soon as I started making major decisions, my symptoms cleared up and I have not had any problems since. I think that all of this will be the key to a long remission for me!

Hope you are doing well!
HUGS, Mindy

OyWithThePoodlesAlready replied to mindyj1971's response:
Mindy, I'm so glad you could listen to your body and that the stress of moving and the transition hasn't been bad (or maybe just minor compared to the situation before?)

I hope all goes well for you and you stay healthy!
<3,
Ali

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with crohn's at age of 23 after losing 75lbs in three months. At the time, I had disease in my stomach and small intestine only. I achie...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.