Skip to content
Hello all:)
mindyj1971 posted:
Hi guys! It's been a while since I have posted. Sorry that I have not kept in touch better.

Think I may be having a little flare. The past week or so has been miserable. I've been sleeping tons and just generally not feeling well. I've also had a fever of 100 or so on a couple of occasions. My weight is down to 100 lbs. I have an appointment to see my GI next Tuesday and he will do blood work at that time. I'm so scared that I am not in remission anymore. Three months wasn't long enough. I'm doing what I can to take care of myself...hoping that I bounce back quickly.

Hope everyone is doing well. I've missed you guys. Please let me know how you are all doing:)

xoxoxoxox
Mindy

mattdamonishot responded:
So sorry you aren;'t feeling well mindy. Hope this is temporary as you seemed to be doing so well. Let us know about your blood work.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always had diarrhea off and on for years. It would just hit suddenly and come out of no where and dissapear just as quickly. No pain, just diar...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.