Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update on me
mattdamonishot posted:
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but with working part time and 3 kiddies 4 and under, time seems to go really fast. LOL
I have a new GI now and I am doing great. I took part in a Remicade study last week (one time blood draw before my remicade and got paid $50) so hopefully something good will come of thta for people later on.
I am not bleeding anymore and have no pain. I still go to the bathroom about 6-7 times per day but I can live with that. I still have weekly bowel accidents but I am on a Cortoid Foam now so hopefully that will stop soon too. Generally i feel good so I can't complain.
The best news:: I get off Prednisone completely in another week and a half!!!!Party time for that!!!!!!LOL
Hope everyone else is doing well.

jaimem92 responded:
Hey, I've been neglecting this board lately too unfortunately.. Granted, I worked 14 hours of overtime just in the last week at the hospital here.. That's not even including the time I've spent working on the ambulance this week. But of course, ran myself down and ended up flaring up this week. I had a sinus infection a few weeks ago and the Dr put me on Cephalexin, which gives you diarrhea(like i really needed a drug to help me with that!) Anyway I started getting really bad headaches and then finally yesterday the poo hit the fan. Feeling a tiny bit better today, trying to struggle through work now. Pretty tough. Hope you're doing well though

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with Crohns in August 2010. Its been quite a battle. Tried Remicade for a few months didnt really help. Ive flared about 20 times in the pas...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance for Medical Expenses
Many with a diagnosis of Crohn's or Colitis are unable to work or enjoy many social or physical activities. The burden of paying medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.