Skip to content
Found a helpful App
jaimem92 posted:
Just recently got an IPhone, and found a neat app it's called CD Diary, keeps track of how you've felt everyday, what you've eaten, how many times you've had a bowel movement- if there was any mucous or blood. How much stomach pain you've had.... Stuff like that, it also puts it all on a chart so that you can show your doctor how things have been. I need to keep track of my bowel habits better so I know when I've been constipated for too long and stuff.. So I'm really hoping this helps. Also hoping it helps with my headaches- I've been having terrible migraines, and they want me to keep track of any foods that might be causing them.

everydayizagift responded:
is it just for iphone? What's the site that has the app download?

Thanks for posting that.
Don't forget that Everyday is a Blessing! Keep looking up and remember you are never alone.
Sincerely,
That Girl

jaimem92 replied to everydayizagift's response:
It looks like its from livingwithcrohnsdisease.com. I'm not sure if it's just for the iphone or not. I'm new to smartphones, so I have no idea about that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 47 yr. old female. I was diagnosed with Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis in 2007. I had issues with my digestive system for years prior to my dia...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful