Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Found a helpful App
jaimem92 posted:
Just recently got an IPhone, and found a neat app it's called CD Diary, keeps track of how you've felt everyday, what you've eaten, how many times you've had a bowel movement- if there was any mucous or blood. How much stomach pain you've had.... Stuff like that, it also puts it all on a chart so that you can show your doctor how things have been. I need to keep track of my bowel habits better so I know when I've been constipated for too long and stuff.. So I'm really hoping this helps. Also hoping it helps with my headaches- I've been having terrible migraines, and they want me to keep track of any foods that might be causing them.

everydayizagift responded:
is it just for iphone? What's the site that has the app download?

Thanks for posting that.
Don't forget that Everyday is a Blessing! Keep looking up and remember you are never alone.
Sincerely,
That Girl

jaimem92 replied to everydayizagift's response:
It looks like its from livingwithcrohnsdisease.com. I'm not sure if it's just for the iphone or not. I'm new to smartphones, so I have no idea about that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Cheli but my granddaughter, Mag's, calls me Jeaneau. I was born and raised in New Orleans but now live in the Chattanooga, Tn. area...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.