Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anyonen ever try a liver detox?
jaimem92 posted:
I was wondering if anyone had done any research on this(a liver detox program). Where Remicade can be really hard on your liver, I was wondering if this would be a beneficial thing. The one I found is a 10 fast where you take a supplement and basically eat only health food.

HannahLeigh89 responded:
I don't know. I understand what you mean but I don't know if you can really flush it out, so to speak. It sounds scary to me. I'd rather leave my liver alone than give it extra attention, for some reason. I don't know if that's just me or what.

LunaNatasha responded:
I never heard of a liver detox....I think most detoxes do more harm than good. Your body has certain enzymes and good bacteria in it for a reason. Often a detox gets rid of the bad AND the good.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was told I have crohns in 2003 at the age of 33. I believe I have had it longer than that I just didn't know what it was. I had never heard of i...More

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.