Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2nd gutting...
kaj2313 posted:
Just had my 2nd resection. Thank God they didn't have to take much, just cleaned up scar tissue.so 6inch or so. So far no active Crohns has come back. So once I'm able to get back to living hope things will stay in remission.

Sorry if I offended anyone on the gutting, just husband has been talking about deer hunting and I feel like the poor deer right now. this time was much better do to some changes they find more helpful, like less IV, pain meds in spine and letting things wake up on there own. They had me eat the first night and walk. I was out 2days earlier than I was 2yrs ago and they they took 16 inchs and didn't cut as much.

take care everyone!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 34 year old woman living with Crohn's disease. In 2005 I had to receive a permanent Ostomy. I really thought my social life was over, it to...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance for Medical Expenses
Many with a diagnosis of Crohn's or Colitis are unable to work or enjoy many social or physical activities. The burden of paying medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.