Skip to content
Crohn's & Ostomy Info
An_241099 posted:
I am a 34 yr old woman, a Crohn's fighter and an Ostomy survivor. I have felt the embarrassment of both topics more times then I would like to mention.
I was diagnosed with Crohn's at age 23. I had a full Proctocolectomy which resulted in a permanent Ostomy 6 years ago. I would like to share my story with anyone who may be in a similar situation. I know the days can be long and the fight is hard at times. I felt like an outcast, like my life was worthless! Today I am happy and positive about the future. For tips and info, visit my web page at http://www.colostomybodyimage.com Thank you for reading and never stop smiling:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was DX with UC in November 2008. Good days and bad days. Meds help, SOMETIMES, but frustrating nevertheless. I'm 71 years old, my hubby and I a...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.