Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Acupuncture?
jaimem92 posted:
So I started doing acupuncture.. I get a lot of joint pain and get headaches all the time. Also been having problems with the fascia in my feet getting inflamed and hurting pretty bad.. Anyway, I go to the chiropractor a few times a month, and he's a good friend of mine- one day he suggested acupuncture. It's been pretty good. We've tried a few different types, and I've definitely noticed some accupoints work better than others.

Just wondering if anyone else does anything like accupuncture or chiropractics to help with their joint pain or their digestion issues.

OyWithThePoodlesAlready responded:
I've gotten acupuncture for an IT band that would not loosen despite months of PT and it worked wonders but I haven't tried it for digestive stuff

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27 and I've been suffering for 4 years. No one can tell me exactly what is wrong with me. They suspect Crohns but it is not conclusive. I ...More

Helpful Tips

Pamper your Bum... As often as Possible
Most of you have heard this, but for you Newbies.. Trust me on this tip. Pamper your Bum, to keep your bum from getting raw and sore use ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 47 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.