Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Acupuncture?
    jaimem92 posted:
    So I started doing acupuncture.. I get a lot of joint pain and get headaches all the time. Also been having problems with the fascia in my feet getting inflamed and hurting pretty bad.. Anyway, I go to the chiropractor a few times a month, and he's a good friend of mine- one day he suggested acupuncture. It's been pretty good. We've tried a few different types, and I've definitely noticed some accupoints work better than others.

Just wondering if anyone else does anything like accupuncture or chiropractics to help with their joint pain or their digestion issues.

OyWithThePoodlesAlready responded:
    I've gotten acupuncture for an IT band that would not loosen despite months of PT and it worked wonders but I haven't tried it for digestive stuff

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Crohn's on June 16, 2010 after a year of mis-diagnosis (gall bladder surgery) and no diagnosis. I guess I'm fortunate to ...More

Helpful Tips

Trips to ER
    When I get out of the hospital this time, one of the first things I will do when I get home is to pack a small bag with toiletries for my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 30 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.