Skip to content
Frustration - Stomach Ache / Colitus
An_242655 posted:
I am so frustrated! For two years I have been complaining about pain that original started in my lower left pelvis area. That pain not covers my whole stomach. I've had my extra tests thru my OBGYN, and finally after have several doctors just blow me off a friend referred me to a friend of her's that was a doc - he did a colonoscopy - diagnosed me with Chronic Colitis. That based on his observations, I have none of the typical symptoms. When I continued to complain that I didn't think my pain was from my Colitis - he told me I needed to talk to my regular doctor about my concerns because he didn't think they were related to the Colitis. Sooo after almost two years, and six doctors later, I have finally found a doctor that seems to be listening. Now I just worry it is not too late! Honestly I am really scared at this point - and now almost always in pain!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with UC in 2004 but by 2006 they figured out it was probably Crohn's. I've had symptoms since I was 10 or 11. I also have a g...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.