Skip to content
Intestine Pain
mg823 posted:
Okay, It doesn't happen very often but when it does its hell. I feel like I am giving birth through my intestines. Can someone please tell me what is going on. Today I had an "episode" that lasted about 30 mins. I can't be constipated because I went this morning.

hannahleigh89 responded:
Could be spasms.

Cbeau69 responded:
Definitely sounds like spasm. Had them at 2am this morning. Mine always result in diarrhea after which I feel 100% better. If no diarrhea I suppose it could be bad gas pains. I have had spasms that are simply gas.

jaimem92 replied to Cbeau69's response:
I get them too.. I pretty much just bear through it, but it definitely feels like I'm having labor pains or something.

LunaNatasha responded:
I get them as well...though I'm usually in some sort of pain 80% of the time. Sometimes it's because of spasms, sometimes constipation, sometimes diarrhea, sometimes just food moving through my system...makes me wanna blow my brains out on a daily basis.

Spotlight: Member Stories

After 12 years of Ulcerative Colitis for which doctors gave me no other option than surgery, I cured myself of Ulcerative Colitis using self administe...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.