Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
chronic lymphocyctic colitis and gastritis?
lilymae13 posted:
The above is my dx after upper gi and colonoscopy. I am wondering how it is different from crohn's and UC, since I am reading posts and all the symptoms are the same for me. My GI is not a people person and I got the news in the mail yesterday. I don't know if this gets any better or not?

I am taking Asacol and Prilosec and will see the GI again the end of March. I started a gluten free diet on Thursday, because I have been so sick. I did a lot of research and needed to try something. I just don't know what this means and what I should be doing? I don't see any other posts that mention this colitis. I have had 10 - 15 loose runny stools daily since the end of September 2011 along with cramping, nausea, fever, fatigue, etc.

Anything someone can help to clarify this would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

All I have now are body aches. Colonoscopy found pan UC 11/2008. I had reoccurring iritis before starting Apriso.

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.