Chrons?
JenniferCrohns posted:
I haven't had the chance to talk to someone personally with Chron's. I have experienced stomach problems since I can remember. I have dealt with nausea all my life and very bad Acid reflex. I have tested positive for many food allergies to the point I can't avoid them all. I eat the best I can. No matter how well I eat I am always nausea and it seems to get worse randomly. I also am dealing with joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, very dry eyes, mouth. The rheumatologist says all the tests point to a IBD problem. I have had a colonoscopy, endoscopy, xray and barium xray; however the doctor can't say 100% what is wrong. He said he is going to say its chrons due to some inflammation on a CAT scan. He put me on Apriso but it made my Interstitial Cystitis worse so he took me off. I am about to start VSL#3. I have never had that bad of intestine problems, sometimes some diarrhea and pain. It has always been awful nausea and acid reflex. It wasn't till recently I had a mix of pain, diarrhea, undigested food in my stool and blood. It has gone away now though. I have read some cases, mine has never been as bad as I have heard. The rheumatologist told me that if I dealt with the chrons that the other problems would go away. However, my intestines feel fine but I still have severe nasuea/acid reflex, joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, very dry eyes, mouth. I take Nexium everymorning-I was taking two priolosec a day but it wasn't helping any. I also take Elmiron for my Interstitial Cystitis, Effexor for Anxiety, Synthroid for Hypothyroidism. I also take Vitamin D and Multi-Vitamin. Does this sound like Chrons?

Take the Poll

Chrons or maybe something else?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I Don't Know
vote
View Poll Results

JenniferCrohns responded:
-At the moment my nausea, acid reflux, joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, dry eyes and mouth are very bad. I keep using eye drops but not even 5 minutes later my eyes are dry again..