Skip to content
Chrons?
JenniferCrohns posted:
I haven't had the chance to talk to someone personally with Chron's. I have experienced stomach problems since I can remember. I have dealt with nausea all my life and very bad Acid reflex. I have tested positive for many food allergies to the point I can't avoid them all. I eat the best I can. No matter how well I eat I am always nausea and it seems to get worse randomly. I also am dealing with joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, very dry eyes, mouth. The rheumatologist says all the tests point to a IBD problem. I have had a colonoscopy, endoscopy, xray and barium xray; however the doctor can't say 100% what is wrong. He said he is going to say its chrons due to some inflammation on a CAT scan. He put me on Apriso but it made my Interstitial Cystitis worse so he took me off. I am about to start VSL#3. I have never had that bad of intestine problems, sometimes some diarrhea and pain. It has always been awful nausea and acid reflex. It wasn't till recently I had a mix of pain, diarrhea, undigested food in my stool and blood. It has gone away now though. I have read some cases, mine has never been as bad as I have heard. The rheumatologist told me that if I dealt with the chrons that the other problems would go away. However, my intestines feel fine but I still have severe nasuea/acid reflex, joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, very dry eyes, mouth. I take Nexium everymorning-I was taking two priolosec a day but it wasn't helping any. I also take Elmiron for my Interstitial Cystitis, Effexor for Anxiety, Synthroid for Hypothyroidism. I also take Vitamin D and Multi-Vitamin. Does this sound like Chrons?

Take the Poll

Chrons or maybe something else?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I Don't Know
vote
View Poll Results

JenniferCrohns responded:
-At the moment my nausea, acid reflux, joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, dry eyes and mouth are very bad. I keep using eye drops but not even 5 minutes later my eyes are dry again..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 years old, and I have had crohns since 2007. I had a resection in 2008, along with 3 different hernia repairs. I am delaying a new resection w...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.