Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

New Research based patient care program for Crohn's disease
    UCLAibd posted:
    We're the UCLA Center for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. We'd like to share with you our research based patient care program for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. It's the first in the US to apply value based healthcare to the management of chronic diseases like Crohn's and Colitis.
    If you would like to learn more about our program, please check out the video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdmsL7GVmMg

If you have questions or would like to find out how to participate in the program, please email us at ibdcenter@mednet.ucla.edu.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Okay, here's a little bit about me: -I'm 23 -I'm a graduate student studying to be a professional musician -I was diagnosed with ulcerat...More

Helpful Tips

Trips to ER
    When I get out of the hospital this time, one of the first things I will do when I get home is to pack a small bag with toiletries for my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 30 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.