Skip to content
Crohn's disease?
Kare114 posted:
Hello all, i was diagnosed with crohns in 92...I have been in and out of remission for years....well back in may I started having problems diahrea and pain ,my hips aching my knees to. My lower back is killing me! We last week my GI started me on entocort , have a colonoscopy on the 15 th of August..I woke up this morning and really feel like I have to go and can't! My back is hurting so bad...I have been in a remission for so long I can't tell if it is my crohns? I have the pain in the front of my stomach...when I go to the bathroom ....I am so nervous..

jaimem92 responded:
That sounds like a flare up to me. When I have flare ups it's similar to that.. I always have a lot of pain in my back and hips tho, due to arthritis stuff. But I get that urge to go and can't but it's usually due to blockage in my bowel. I get diarrhea for so long then get that other urge, then eventually i start throwing up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

All I have now are body aches. Colonoscopy found pan UC 11/2008. I had reoccurring iritis before starting Apriso.

Helpful Tips

Joint Pain
For those posting with arthritic problems and joint discomfort, I have lymes disease and fibromyalgia. Like everyone else, I'm hopeful for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful