Crohn's and stomach pain
forgetfulagain posted:
Hey all,

I've had Crohn's for many years now but I have been feeling pretty good the last 8 months or so. My last problem was a pseudo-obstrucion that was resolved with Mestinon. I take only Asacol at this point to control Crohn's.

I've had upper GI issues over the years: gerd, ulcers in duodenum, ulcers in esophagus, this last due to clindamyacin. Now I take Prevacid twice a day and I've been fine for a good 8 years more or less.

I'm experiencing a new pain about 2 inches of so above the navel and it starts with eating almost anything (and I mean as soon as I swallow) and last a while. I've never had this specific pain and I'm wondering should I go see my GI? The pain isn't that bad (5 or so), but it is annoying.

Could Crohn's cause this kind of symptoms? Any thoughts?

Thanks!

OuchyCrohns responded:
Hi there, Ive been having the same pain last couple of days. Mine started with very high fever and flu like symptoms for 3 days..now its a pain all over my stomach. worse pain for me is above my belly button. Hurts really bad when I eat or drink. going to give it another few days before going to the doc.. already had a operation due to crohns.

Hope you feel better soon!