Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Honey & Apple Cider Vinegar
arbob5 posted:
Has anyone heard of this remedy for just about anything healthwise?

Organic honey (1 teaspoon)

Organic Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar (1 teaspoon)

Once a day. Mix together..take it straight or mix with about 1/4 cup of water and heat it up in microwave, just long enough to "melt" the honey. Mix and drink.

I haven't used it yet, but I will when I pick up these products.

I have some good testimonials from friends and neighbors who have used this for quite awhile and they are all positives, from no pain (arthritis), no constipation, no diarrhea (yeah...), migraines gone or less painful, etc. etc. etc.

I have heard nothing negative, really, I mean it.

Oh yeah, one of my husband's friends is a retired chiropractor and he too has used this for years and recommended it to his patients also.

So, again, has anyone else heard of this "miracle" concoction? I'd like to know.

Thanks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 45 and was diagnosed with Crohn's about 14 years ago. For many years I had few intestinal symptoms but have now been on Humira for a year...More

Helpful Tips

Pamper your Bum... As often as Possible
Most of you have heard this, but for you Newbies.. Trust me on this tip. Pamper your Bum, to keep your bum from getting raw and sore use ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.