Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 9 yr old with Crohn's Diagnosis
betterhealth19 posted:
It's been a rough two years. Around April my 9 yr old was diagnosed with Chrone's. I would not agree to medication at that time because I didn't want to give her steroids or any heavy arsenal of drugs without researching first. In May, a friend brought over sachets to put in our drinking water that contained 70 minerals. It makes the water alkaline and provides all those minerals to your body. Never thinking it would help with this diagnosis but more so thinking it would help her with acid reflux--5 months later, after drinking the water with the sachets, the Chrone's test is normal -- all anatomy normal! Acid Reflux gone, chronic constipation gone! I am one happy Mama! I've heard a quote: "Every disease, every illness can be traced back to a Mineral deficiency," Dr. Linus Pauling, two-time Nobel Prize Winner. I think there's something to that. I have seen videos on how alkaline water and an alkaline diet is curing cancer too. I can't say if it would work for everybody but you never know. Here is the website to read about them: xoomaworldwide.com/globalx2o The sachets are called: "X2O". Hope this helps!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Aaron Wu. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis on December 2, 2011. My symptoms appeared late September, as mild abdominal cramping a...More

Helpful Tips

Trips to ER
When I get out of the hospital this time, one of the first things I will do when I get home is to pack a small bag with toiletries for my ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.