Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Confused!
newbee posted:
I have seen several doctors and am more confused than ever. first it was I.B.S. then hemorrhoids, then proctitis, then U.C. now Crohns/ colitis. I bleed everyday, sometimes more but never a lot. I do cramp a lot. I have left side pain. I have had I.B.S. for years. I have been on canasa, entocort, xifaxan. OH yea also have S.I.B.O. I have been told. The dr. wants to put me on Humeria or Remicade. my symptoms seem to go with u.c. more than crohns to me. Me & my husband are both half crazy. They kept saying only hemorrhoids don't worry. I kept saying you don't cramp like this with hemorrhoids. I have had 3 colonoscopies in less than a year. I have a lot of irritation in my lower colon and rectum. One precancerous polyp. I am afraid of the biological drugs. I am almost 66 years old and don't know if I can tolerate them. I am sorry I have rambled on so bad, I just don't know if I should try these drugs. Any advise would be appreciated,

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have ulcerative colitis. In 2008 I was in the hospital three times for bleeding.IN 2009 I was in the hospital two times for bleeding.In 2010 I was i...More

Helpful Tips

Trips to ER
When I get out of the hospital this time, one of the first things I will do when I get home is to pack a small bag with toiletries for my ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.