Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
stomach problems
An_254171 posted:
hi i hope someone can help me with the problems i am having. i have a lot of swelling in my feet and ankles from arthritis but the main thing that is bothering me is my stomach is swollen so bad it looks like i am about 5 months pregnant. i have gone to several doctors for my kidneys, heart and i am not sure where to go from here. my liver is good and all my major organs but i am thinking maybe its my intestines or gallbladder or something. please i appreciate any help you can give me.

deetta68 responded:
have crohns had it for 10 years, and all the symptoms your having describes me to the T. just find an good digestive Doctor, hopefuly faster than i did.. many dont know how to treat crohns disease. I am on alot of meds, and arthritis is just one sign.. you can be great one day and the next you feel like you got hit by a mack truck..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27 and I've been suffering for 4 years. No one can tell me exactly what is wrong with me. They suspect Crohns but it is not conclusive. I ...More

Helpful Tips

Pamper your Bum... As often as Possible
Most of you have heard this, but for you Newbies.. Trust me on this tip. Pamper your Bum, to keep your bum from getting raw and sore use ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.