Skip to content
stomach problems
An_254171 posted:
hi i hope someone can help me with the problems i am having. i have a lot of swelling in my feet and ankles from arthritis but the main thing that is bothering me is my stomach is swollen so bad it looks like i am about 5 months pregnant. i have gone to several doctors for my kidneys, heart and i am not sure where to go from here. my liver is good and all my major organs but i am thinking maybe its my intestines or gallbladder or something. please i appreciate any help you can give me.

deetta68 responded:
have crohns had it for 10 years, and all the symptoms your having describes me to the T. just find an good digestive Doctor, hopefuly faster than i did.. many dont know how to treat crohns disease. I am on alot of meds, and arthritis is just one sign.. you can be great one day and the next you feel like you got hit by a mack truck..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm in my early-mid 30s & just got a firm dx of Crohn's this year (April 2010) but have been feeling ill since the end of college. I use t...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful