Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please help!
stephan5543 posted:
Hi everyone. I'm 23 and got diagnosed with left sided uc when I was 16 and in jail for two years. When I was set free I had no medical insurance and no way to pay for my meds. My stomach always hurts and I am always on a toilet. I also have bad nausea and I vomit almost everyday. Or I will be hungry as hell and the second I try to eat I can't. Does anybody else have this nausea or vomiting symptom? Please help I am so tiered of being sick every day.

miserable_sob responded:
I don't understand why people got nauseous with Ulcerative Colitis? The exact opposite happened to me, and I could never vomit when I had Ulcerative Colitis. And what's really weird is for the 25 years I've lived with no colon, I never vomited once.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am about to turn 40 in July and was diagnosed with UC in February 2010 after a colonoscopy. I am currently on 20g of Prednisone and 12 Asacol pills ...More

Helpful Tips

Crohn's Cure - Fecal Transplants Saved My Life!!!
I was very ill with Crohn's for years and finally tried Sky Curtis's protocol for doing fecal transplants at home. After years of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.