Skip to content
What this could be
vibhanshu posted:
Hi all

From past 2.5 years i am suffering from unspecific dieses, i have done blood test, stool test, colonoscopy and andoscopy but found nothing other than grade 1 hommorhoid. What my main problem is that i feel early satiscfaction in hunger, my stool is oily or lubricated, i lost 15 kg weight in early stage of dieses and now it stopped at 49 kg neither i am gaining weight nor loosing more, while defecating some bubble bursting sound comes from my anus and also stool feels having bubbles while passing through

Kindly advice me because i am 27 and looks like 20 after loosing that much weight
Thanx in advance

hannahleigh89 responded:
Have you had your pancreas checked? Do you have diabetes or any insulin resistance? The weight loss, oily stools, and feeling full quickly can all be associated with pancreatic disorders.

It may very well be something else, but that's the first thing that popped into my mind.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 45 and was diagnosed with Crohn's about 14 years ago. For many years I had few intestinal symptoms but have now been on Humira for a year...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.