Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Digesta Cure
cynhornecker posted:
I have tried Digesta Cure and it helped me tremendously! I have Celiac, I have other stomach and bowel problems, Fibromyalgia, and Arthritis. I took 12 a day and after about three months I had no more pain and my bowel and stomach issues cleared up. Before I had severe neck pain and when I would ride my bike long distances it was unbearable. My neck pain went away and I could ride my bike in comfort. I quit taking it after I ran out because it is so expensive and within the month my neck pain came back and my stomach and bowel problems have come back. I will be ordering more!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was told I have crohns in 2003 at the age of 33. I believe I have had it longer than that I just didn't know what it was. I had never heard of i...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.