Skip to content
Picture of Bethany Townsend with colostomy bag goes viral
sheba_q posted:
A STUNNING brunette has become an internet sensation after bravely posting a bikini snap on Facebook that exposes her colostomy bags.

The photo - which shows the first time Bethany Townsend, 23, dared to bare after being fitted with two colostomy bags - has now been viewed by an incredible nine million people.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/picture-of-bethany-townsend-with-colostomy-bag-goes-viral/story-fnjcnzwg-1226975053562

miserable_sob responded:
Having lived with a colostomy bag for 90 days, I can tell you from experience how anything but pretty they are. But the colostomy bag is nothing compared to your intestine busting out of your abdomen. I was just happy to get rid of that sight, it's anything but natural.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 47 yr. old female. I was diagnosed with Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis in 2007. I had issues with my digestive system for years prior to my dia...More

Helpful Tips

Prednisone short term versus long term use!
Predinisone can be a very helpful anti-inflammatory drug when used over the shortest term use that is effective. Predisone and other ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.